Requesting preliminary guidance

A guide to returning to university.

Anyone thinking of returning to university or graduates wishing to qualify still further may use the Teaching Service/Counselling Service and ask for an outline of status in terms of exams passed, to serve as a rough guide.

To have preliminary guidance you need to provide a signed written statement as to the exams you have taken.

If you are registered at Bologna University or graduated there, you need simply state your registration number ("numero di matricola").

Applications to the Teaching/Counselling Service (Ufficio Didattico/ Servizio Orientamento), e-mail address  for the Bologna Campus and  for the Ravenna Campus.